In recognition of the fact that personal information is an important asset in the course of advanced information and communication society, SAINT MARC HOLDINGS CORPORATION (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) recognizes that proper handling of customer’s personal information is important to us We regard the following personal information protection policy as thought to be a duty.
- Definition of Personal Information Personal information is information about a customer, which is information that can identify a specific individual such as an address, name, date of birth, sex, telephone number, e-mail address.
- Acquisition of Personal Information Our company is responsible for customer’s questionnaire, Saint Marc gourmet card, Hakodate market card, Momoca member system, point card, stamp card, reservation table (seat · takeout · cake · sushi etc.), home delivery, electronic registration We collect personal information based on the accompanying information. In the case of asking for the provision of personal information, we will clearly indicate the purpose of use. It will not be used for any other purpose.
- Use of personal information We use personal information gathered from questionnaires etc from the customer for campaign · menu information by utilizing direct mail and e-mail address, and present prize prize.
- Shared use of personal information The company uses personal information such as address, name, date of birth, sex, telephone number, e-mail address among customers’ personal information SAINT MARC Co., Ltd., SAINT MARC Cafe Co., Ltd., Hakodate market, Bucket Co., Ltd. Company Kamakura Pasta, Saint Marc China Co., Ltd., Saint Marc Grill Co., Ltd., Sankakuri Grill Co., Ltd., Warehouse Coffee Co., Ltd. and franchise contract signing agreement and within the necessary range (providing campaign · menu information and present prize sweepstakes) We are.
- Providing Third Parties of Personal Information We will not provide or disclose your personal information to third parties without obtaining prior consent from customers, except as provided by laws and ordinances.
- Safety management of personal information In order to keep customer’s personal information accurate and up to date, to manage safely, and to prevent loss, tampering, leakage, etc. of your personal information, we take necessary and appropriate information security measures I will.
- Disclosure, correction, deactivation, deletion of personal information Recognizing that the customer has the right to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc. of customer’s personal information, we have set up a personal information consultation window We will respond to these requests without any delay according to laws and ordinances.
- Management of entrusted party of personal information When delegating the processing of customer’s personal information to the outside, it is obligated by contract to prevent losing, tampering, leakage etc to contractor, thorough matters concerning handling of personal information are thoroughly done , We will manage necessary and appropriate. In addition, when a contractor performs a re-entrustment, it is necessary for us to consent beforehand and we will oblige the subcontractor to manage the same as the entrusted party.
- For inquiries regarding personal information, please contact the following.
- Telephone number 0120-335-532
- Reception time Weekday 10: 00 ~ 18: 00 (except Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and New Year’s and New Year holidays)
- E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
* As reported in recent news etc., due to a large amount of “spam mail” which is randomly transmitted to the mail address of the mobile phone, it is very important to mail server of each mobile communication carrier (carrier) It is under load. Delivery can not be delivered at the delivery restriction (block) on each mobile carrier side, delivery is delayed. ? We are delivering to customers who have registered mobile phone’s address with care so as not to arrive at night etc, but in the delivery limitation (block) on each mobile carrier side, significant delivery Please understand that there is a possibility that delay or mail unreaching will occur.
Mr. Ozaki, Senior Executive Director, SSC General Manager, St. Mark Executive, Inc.